What is true love?
This is one of that night. True love is the most intensely thought about thing in all of human history. The world’s most asked question. It’s a question that keeps scientists and philosophers up
Some say it’s a feeling like a magical emotion, a feeling you have never experienced before. But feelings are fluid, not very concrete for a definition. Sometimes you hate the person you love. You have felt true love in the relationships of your family. You can look for your next true love just by talking with strangers online.
True love is also a set of behaviors that you associate with a feeling like holding hands, kissing, public displays of affection, dating, marriage, having kids or just sex.
If love is something we can define then how can it mean opposite things for so many people so maybe love is all just in your head.
Perhaps, love is addictive and true love is just a temporary or permanent addiction to a person. Just like a person can be addicted to a drug. A chemical reaction in your brain caused by seeing a particular person can develop a habit in you for that person.
Especially if that person comes to fulfill a physiological or sexual craving and you want more of it. But then sometimes you slowly or suddenly become tired of it. As you fall out of love. Some experts believe that true love feeling that you feel in your soul is actually just biology’s way to multiply our species. Nature has selected you to have crushes on women and it is totally natural for you to seek out love chatting online.
What is true love and where to find true love?
"True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing procedure. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've undergone together, cried together, laughed together"
What is True Love:
Do you think that True Love is having butterflies in your stomach before you see somebody? Or calculating the minutes until you are reunited with your love? Or the feeling that you absolutely cannot live without that person?
If you said ‘yes’ to any of those, I’m afraid I would say that actually, those do not point to True Love. Following are a few signs of true love:
Nothing Is Hidden:
People who are suffering true love don’t hide stuff from each other. They openly share their lives because they want to share their lives with that soul. That is a part of being in a loving continuing relationship with someone. You don’t want to hide anything from them because you want them to share in your life – the good and the ruthless – and appreciate what you experience.
If you have to start true love, then you will give and take respect. You will respect them for who they are and what they do in the all God's creatures, including with you. You will see the good in them. Pleasure them as a human being and view them as your equivalent, not your higher or someone who is inferior to you. And, they will please you with the same level of respect.
You Are Dedicated To Improving The Relationship:
What is true love? It is a devotion to someone and your relationship with them. It is the willingness to do things and cooperation for the betterment of the relationship. Enthusiasm to put the relationship above other things and remain loyal to making it happier, healthier, and more pleasing. You do this because you identify that the relationship is already making you a gladder and better person, so staying devoted to improving it is just a no-brainer.
This doesn’t mean that there won’t be problems in the relationship. Humans have emotions, and those feelings can interfere with a relationship’s happiness. But true love is the inclination to work through arguments. You don’t think about collapsing or moving on. Your wish is focused on making things better and working through the anger, hurt, or irritation that is happening so you can get back to a happy relationship.
You Keep Your Promises:
An assurance to someone you truly love has a lot of weight. Promises are the addition of trust. When somebody you love promises to do something and breaks it, then they are breaking your faith on some level. This is why someone who really loves you will inform you of the times they can’t mark their promises instead of just sendoff you hanging in the dust, and vice-versa.
You See Things From Their Perspective:
When the bond is about you, then your standpoint is all that you see. But, when you are in a link with someone you truly love, you give importance to that person enough to see things from their viewpoint.
For instance, you can see their real intentions, instead of marking what you think their intentions are. You can also see where they are coming from and why they need or want what they do in their life, instead of refereeing them for needing or wanting something different than you.
You Are Willing To Stay During The Tough Times:
Your partner gets sick, physically or emotionally. They are struggling with a life disaster that has pushed them into a different state of being. They are struggling with discovering themselves. All of these times can be rough, but if you are facing true love with someone, you will stay, care, and find ways to help them over their tough times.
This doesn’t mean that you take abuse from them. You may actually love them, but if they move into a place anywhere they are not truly loving you, then you shouldn’t put up with that. However, if they are trying their premium and giving you with the respect that you need, then you should be eager to stay with them through their through their tough time, even when everyone else turns their back to them.
Speaking of myself, my hubby and I do have our complications and small clashes. But we make that sincere struggle to work things out by talking and trying to resolve issues.
I won’t say I have a complete understanding of true love yet, or there is a soul connection between us, but I am near and working towards it. I guess when both sides work in the direction of one goal, things do happen.
Are you ready for True love?
1. When you are ready to sacrifice your needs
True love is about being prepared to sacrifice your own wants and desires for the one you love and put them before you. You are ready to make small losses for one another because you love them so extremely.
2. When you are ready for commitments
True love is the keenness to pledge, forgive and be forgiven, to engage in and keep understanding within the relationship, and the will to enter into a long-term commitment.
3. When you are ready to accept one another
Most highly, I feel true love is the willingness to accept the shortcomings in your lover without any conditions. It is also the willingness to disclose your own imperfections without the fear that you will be evaluated or rejected.
4. When you are patient and gentle
When there is real love, you will be tolerant of the one you love, because you love him or her. And such tolerance is visible in your actions.
True love is also calm as its character is to care and cherish one another. One of the most affectionate actions is a gentle touch that conveys a great deal. Or even things like modifying the one you love in a gentle manner – shows that you care.
“True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.” – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
True love is about the way you observe someone. If you can step outside of your self-esteem and see the value in someone else and the worth in forming relationships with some give-and-take, then you can develop the mental attitude towards someone that results in a loving bond that can’t be broken.
Over to you now:
Have you been in love? If so, what was your understanding like? Did you have distress in understanding true love? Do you feel that the love between two people is imperfect without a proper understanding of true love? Share your opinions in the comments below.
Please read the following rules before using the TWS chat services or before joining any chat
rooms. Any violation
of these chat rules will lead to your account being banned from Chat.
- Be kind and polite in our chatrooms
- Respect other humans and users.
- Include everyone when using public chat rooms.
- Listen to the
moderation team and follow their guidelines
- No bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia or other hate-based chat. We take strict action against those who spread
- Do not spam words, bad words, adult words or use all-caps
- Do not use any adult words, pictures or sexually suggestive content. Adult, 18+ and mature content is
strictly prohibited on all products of TWS. This is a family friendly chat website.
- No spoilers to a game, TV show or film
- Don’t argue with people over chat — especially the moderators
- Don't fight or disrespect with other strangers, this site is to meet new people & make new
- Use the language(s) spoken by the broadcaster (so they can reply to what you are saying and other people in
chat can understand the conversation)
- No advertising or self-promotion.
You should also consider the following while using this chat avenue or any other chat
services available on the
- Don’t do or say anything you will later regret in any TWS Chatrooms.
- Your chat, text, audio, or video, can be easily recorded and used against you.
- If you are being bullied, report it and blacklist the user.
- Do the same if you witness someone being bullied.
- Don’t share personal information with anyone you don’t personally know. Professional scammers will phish for
- Don’t leave anything personal in view of your video chat, such as family photos or any other sort of detail an
abuser can use to track you down.
- Teach your children how to be safe while using any of these services. While most of them are heavily moderated,
there are still some clever deceivers out there that are predators.
- Have fun and enjoy the free chat services offered on
this chat avenue… that’s what it’s all about.
Please keep the chat clean or you might get banned for any of the rules mentioned above.
We are also working on
a "Report" feature that will let you report bad users easily.
Loving-kindness is not only the wish to make someone pleased, to bring pleasure to a beloved person; it is the capability to bring joy and happiness to the one you love, because even if your purpose is to love this person, your love might make him or her hurt
The second element of love is compassion:
This is not only the desire to ease the pain of another person but the ability to do so. You must practice deep looking in order to gain a good understanding of the nature of the suffering of this person, in order to be able to help him or her to change.
The third element of love is joy:
If there is no joy in love, it is not true love. If you are suffering all the time if you cry all the time, and if you make the one you love cry, this is not actually love—it is even the opposite, And if there is no enjoyment in your love, you can be sure that it is not real love.
The fourth element is freedom:
In love, you reach freedom. When you love, you bring liberty to the person you love. If the opposite is true, it is not true love. You must love in such a manner that the person you love feels free, not only external but also inside.
True Love between Two People.
Understanding true love takes time, and however you can never find out your feelings or the feelings of another one about love, there are some symbols that show that love between two people is blossoming.
You know that love among two individuals is present because you have been told by your companion and your feelings are refunded in kind.
- You feel pleased and serene when you are with your lover.
- You try to find ways to be romantic with to each other, not only on Valentine’s Day, instead, make every day as good as Valentine’s.
- The stuff of your liking and love makes you feel good about yourself, and you feel so superior.
- When you fight with your partner you generally make up within a few hours. You believe that nothing is more essential than being able to express your true feelings, even if they cause crashes.
- Both you and your companion don’t feel the want to test each other’s feelings or loyalties.
- Your partner doesn’t ask you to pick between your devotions to your friends and family and him/her. And if you do choose your lover over them, you have a lawful reason and it’s based on your decision alone.
- The affection shows when you are more of yourself when you are with your lover, rather than when you are with somebody else. You turn out to be best friends with your partner.
- When you see love amongst two people, something is moving, varying, and flowing. They live in an aura and their vibrations extent one another even if they are not together. In such caring of love sometimes there is no need for words as there is a deep understanding prevalent between two persons. Instead, there is a give-and-take between their souls or a soul-to-soul connection.