The Land of Color & Culture ~ Read and chat about India's most happening things at Talkwithstranger
India is a country full of beautiful craftsmen reviving different cultures, inspirational beauties of nature and places enchanted by history. If you are a history fan and love to read and talk about culture soon after searching the internet about India you will realize it is nearly impossible to cover the depths of cultural values and historical facts that India holds into countable words.
India is officially known as the Republic of India. India has the second largest population in the world, with over 1.2 billion people (1,205,073,612 as of July 2012). It is the seventh largest country by total area. The national symbol of India is the endangered Bengal Tiger.
At our chat site TalkwithStranger you will find a number of communities that would include a group of passionate travel lovers who would love to do India chat about its diverse culture and traditions.
And who knows! You can be friends with someone from Online India chat who would love to be your host and provide planning assistance for those of you who want to explore India independently. Our Chat site Talkwithstranger would love to be the link to your travel, put together the perfect trip to fit your dreams and give you instant wanderlust!
The world has turned to natural medicine from the ancestors of India who long turned to Ayurveda and ancient Indian temple traditions to find the secrets to living a healthy life. Whether it's using precious plant extracts to nourish the body, drinking copper water, or using fragrant incense and powdered organic and natural diffusers to purify their spaces–the list goes on.
Look no further and join chat rooms anonymously or reveal your identity by signing in here. You can also read at TalkwithStranger, Whatever your preferred style of travel, we'll use our extensive knowledge to make sure you won't waste a single precious moment trying to navigate the vast expanse of India.
Steeped in rich culture, with breathtaking views of stunning beaches, the ancient heritage of old buildings, India has a strong community of religious people who follow their Gods blindly praying day in and day out in majestic temples.
If you have had the experience of traveling to India, You will admit that you're still under the spell of one of the world's most enthralling destinations.
It's no wonder, that this country has produced a whole lot of trailblazing travel writers who are taking the rich material of color and culture in use for there blogs and articles. We at TalkwithStranger has insightful information about India for you to enjoy and indulge. India is also famous for its big garment market and traditional Sarees and Henna. The improved rate of education and effective global marketing has upped their game of local businesses to many internationally.
Handicrafts markets and designs in stores of local markets of India will keep you or search the web for traditional Indian designs that are famous globally to bring a touch of traditional in your weddings and to your yearly events.
Here are some facts about India that would give you a good idea about how and why India came on the face of the world map:
- India belongs to the continent of Asia, it is bordered by the countries of Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, and Pakistan.
- Many different languages are spoken in India. The main ones are Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, Tamil, and Urdu.
- The capital city is New Delhi, while the most populated city is Mumbai. Other major cities include Kolkata, Chennai, and Bangalore.
- Because of India's location, it experiences periods of heavy rain called Monsoon.
- India became an independent nation in 1947 after ending British rule that began in 1858.
- Mahatma Gandhi is famous for the important part he played in gaining India's independence.
- Once British rule was over, India was split into the Republic of India and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Later, an area between India and Pakistan became the People's Republic of Bangladesh.
- The most popular sport in India is cricket, with the Indian team being the first to win the Cricket World Cup on home soil. Chail Cricket Ground is the highest cricket ground in the world. Built in the year 1893, this ground is also used as a polo ground, located at the height of around 2,144m. It rests 7500 feet above sea level and is known as one of the famous cricket stadiums in India.
- Srinagar in J&K is one of the most popular and beautiful destinations in India. One of its major attractions is the Dal Lake which is known for its natural beauty, its location between mountains, and it's lovely weather and ambiance. But another jewel to its crown is India's first floating post office! .India has the largest number of post offices in the world is a known fact. But did you know that there is a floating post office in India too?
- India is the only Country With a Bill of Rights for Cows. From the moment an Indian is born, he has two mothers. One, his birth mother and two, Gaumata. Cows are believed to be holy in Hinduism, and the Constitution has a set of rules in place that prevents the sale and slaughter of cows.
- India is the world's largest importer of arms but it has never invaded or attacked any country.
- Varanasi - One of The Oldest Inhabited Places of the World. It is Situated on the banks of river Ganges and represented in the Parliament by the country's PM Narendra Modi, the holy city of Benares is at least 3000 years old. According to Hindu Mythology, Lord Shiva found this city 5000 years ago.
- The highest mountain in India is Kanchenjunga, standing at 8,598m (28,209 ft), which it shares with Nepal. Kanchenjunga is the third highest mountain in the world.
If you find these facts about India interesting, click on the link and you can further feed your curiosity by reading facts about various interesting topics on our page TalkwithStranger.
India comprises of some amazing things, your reason to use India Chat:
Any country is a piece of land until it is marked and bounded with borders. Filled with people of different traits, religion. Those distinguishing qualities and characters define the culture of that particular area.
While doing online chat India, you will be caught by surprise in India, people seem to get overwhelmed by the hustle and bustle of life. So many people everywhere, traffic and contrast of culture. You struggle to relax and mingle among common people first, but after a while, it really starts to grow on you. When life is so busy everyone looks for a gateway to leave the tensions behind, relax scroll through the internet for different India chat sites, free online chat rooms or even live chat apps which provide video conferencing and audio calling both. Similar is our chat site Talkwithstranger which provides you a specific platform to just do Indian chat and other chat room on which you can randomly do Indian chat, call new friends to have an audio call or even see them through video chat.
Few conversation starters to chat about India, it is wise to prepare yourself beforehand:
Talkwithstranger is a place to meet strangers virtually from India and around the world. It acts as a virtual network for people who enjoy chatting to strangers learn new things about different countries and cultures make new friends. India Chat, Online India Chat are topics trending on top chat rooms and being friends with Indians and friends who want to know about Indians is worth chatting to kill time and loneliness.
After going through our India Chat article you would get the whole love/hate India relationship people keep referring to when they do India chat and with been there done that scenario, You may understand why everyone on chat sites, in chat rooms and online communities, is babbling about India.
And no wonder you may get the motivation to pitch in with some of your own opinions with the help of this article on India chat with your friends online and in the family. It has been observed once been to India travelers will fall in love with it and want to come back very soon and feel confident having a chat about it everywhere with everyone, with a platform like Talkwithstranger that offers numerous chat rooms you get the opportunity to do so too.
The first thing that greets you after getting done with food in India coming out of the station is the complete traffic chaos and mayhem.
The chaotic traffic is particularly more prevalent in most Asian Countries Like China, Pakistan, and India where the population ratio is high. Seeing people everywhere is not much of a surprise. Nevertheless, it is impressive to see so many people, cows, motorbikes, rickshaws and more people coexisting peacefully in a huge unorganized mess.
When you see kids without shoes or proper clothes to cover them self, who've not been able to take a shower or eating three proper meals in a day for weeks, begging, families sleeping in the streets or train stations.
Reality hits hard and sometimes you questions natures existence but life goes on and so does time. You almost get used to seeing crowds of poverty noted around almost everywhere.
India chat is a virtual tour and plays a vital role in reality of Indian culture and country. It is a place where a friend seeks another friend. It is a free Indian catalog to your heart. We encourage you to share what you learned about Indian traffic to people who are eager to know about India on chat sites like Talkwithstranger where we are connecting the ones who are cut off from the community bridging the gap.
Love for Tourists:
The people of India make this touring India and chat online about it afterward thing better by all means. Everyone is so friendly, welcoming, charming and very animated towards the best of their country. There is never a dull moment and an interesting fact that we discovered is do they love having their photo taken with foreigners or What?
Most of them would be trying to convince you to eat with them at their place or have Tea… TEA another Indian specialty. Masala Chai to be appropriate with words has a fan following of its own.
Share these interesting facts about travel and people of India by chatting anonymously and make the number of friends instantly a place where you don't need to get in the hassle of registering and waste time on making an id.
Amongst all the chaos, India has some of the most beautiful temples, palaces and forts we've ever seen….…including the Taj Mahal, of course, is on the top of the list around the world if we are not wrong.
Shah Jahan said about the Taj that it made
"the sun and the moon shed tears from their eyes".
This white beauty is a true piece of art and symbol of eternal love.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder! Truly for Taj Mahal, the case is just the other way round. Taj Mahal India is a thing of beauty for its spectators! It displays different moods through the day and night by its varied shades. Looking at Taj Mahal inside out one realizes that true love never ends and sincerity in deeds for your loved ones last forever. The color of Taj Mahal is pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening, golden when the moon shines and seems to change during different hours of the day and during different seasons in a year.
If one has a heart that beats for love and seekers of love, the purity of love it will see in Taj Mahal! Surely this tribute to 'Taj Mahal' needs to be shared, as much as Taj Mahal deserves your visit once, and surely it will keep you in its spell for days.
World's Largest and busiest Railway system:
India comprises the world's biggest and busiest railway network.
But, an unfortunate reality is it is known to be late and not up to the mark on the basis of cleanliness and hygiene for traveling. Although the majority of the population from students to workers and locals to people coming from other cities were sighted to be traveling through trains so you join the flock to survive you just need to swallow it, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Train travel in India is certainly a highlight and a great way to admire the Indian landscape.
Wanna make girlfriends?
Here's the trick know more about love and chat more about love start here at girl chat on Talkwithstranger.
Share it more!